NAPTOSA invites applications from suitably qualified, experienced and motivated persons for the post of Senior Administrative Officer: Finance, at the Head Office in Pretoria.
Location: NAPTOSA HEAD OFFICE, PRETORIA
Description of post:
The core description of this post includes :
- Process accounting records up to Trial Balance monthly.
- Assist identified provinces with financial administration.
- Process and reconcile monthly salaries on VIP Payroll and submit related reports to UIF / SARS etc.
- Administration regarding payment of salaries, leave, pensions, overtime etc.
- Preparation of EFT payment requisitions.
- Administration of current accounts and investments.
- Administration of debit orders and financial contracts.
- Compile financial reports (i.e. variance report and balance sheet etc.) as required.
- Compile annual budget.
- Administer fixed asset register, calculate and record depreciation.
- Assist internal and external auditors.
- Assist in the management and administration of all finance related issues.
- Comply with all internal policies and assist in the drafting / updating of policies if needed.
- Any other reasonable request from management.
- A suitable 3 year diploma or degree in accounting.
- At least 5 years relevant experience and a sound knowledge of finances.
- Exceptional accuracy, attention to detail & timeliness
- Must have sound IT literacy skills. Experience in Excel, Word, Pastel Accounting, VIP Payroll.
- Must have excellent organisational and communication skills.
Competitive salary within salary range 8 of the Public Service, 13th cheque, pension, housing allowance, medical aid subsidy and a generous leave allocation.
- The date of appointment will be 1 May 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter.
- An application should include a cover letter, together with the completed archive Employment Profile Form (EPF) (39 KB) , populated with relevant information only.
- Applications must be received on or before 28 March 2018.
- NAPTOSA reserves the right not to fill this post.
Please download the archive Employment Profile Form (EPF) (39 KB) in.zip format.