DBE has issued a number of Circulars in the last few months which impacts on certain subjects at Grade 10 -12 level.
It is important to take note of these since they will be effective for 2014.
- Circular S5/2013 : Clarification on the Grade 12 programme of Formal assessment in the Curriculum and Assessment Statement (CAPS) for implementation in January 2014.
- Circular S6/2013 : Updated content on the Domestic Tourism Growth Strategy (DTGS) to be studied as listed in the Tourism Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement.
- Circular S7/2013 : The structure of Grade 12 Business Studies Examination Paper.
- Circular S9/2013 : Standardisation of Software Tools to implement and Assess Computer Applications Technology (CAT) and Information Technology (IT)
You may download copies of each of these Circulars from:
- The NAPTOSA website, www.naptosa.org.za - go to the professional menu item and then click on Circular.
Download News Flash 46 of 2013