School Calender 2015
- The minister of Basic Education published the approved School Calender for 2015 in Government Gazette 36841 dated 13 September 2013.
- The Calender for 2015 reverts to the two cluster model, viz an Inland Cluster of Provinces and a Costal Cluster of Provinces.
- Members are reminded that the single calender for all provinces approved for 2014 was dictated by the unique circustances that will occur in that year which made a uniform calender the best option.
NAPTOSA tour to Europe / England - June / July 2014
- Members are reminded of the NAPTOSA tour to Europe and England next year as described in NF 34/2013
Post Provisioning for 2014
- The department and Unions have come to an agreement in the PELRC concerning the Post Provisioning norms for 2014 as well as the management plan for the filling of vacant posts.
- Schools should receive their post provisioning norms before the end of this week according to the management plan.
Download NewsFlash 36 of 2013