Secondment to NAPTOSA Gauteng for 2014
Would you like to be seconded to NAPTOSA Gauteng for 2014?
- NAPTOSA Gauteng has a number of position (currently 3) for full time Shop Stewards for 2014 and invites applications from members who are employed by the GDE in a permanent capacity for secondment to the Union from 1 January 2014 until December 2014.
- The successful members to be seconded to the Union would be teachers at Post Level 1 and should have interest in labour matters, have good people skills, be prepared to recruit for the Union and be passionate about NAPTOSA.
- In addition, members to be seconded to should be employed in the province on a permanent capacity.
- All Shop Stewards are stationed at NAPTOSA Gauteng House in Johannesburg.
- We will provide you with a union car for official duties. You keep your school holidays, GDE salary and benefits.
Closing date for applications is 18 October 2013.
DGE Vacancy List for Principals
The GDE has published a Vacancy List for posts of school principal. Please note that the closing Date for applications is Monday 28 October 2013 at 16:00. applications must be addressed/ delivered to the relevant District Office.
Umalusi - Advert for External Moderators in the FET Phase
Umalusi invites applicants from suitably qualified and experienced educators for appointment as External moderator who will be responsible for the verification/ moderation of marking of the National Certificate / Grade 12 subjects.
Download NewsFlash 39 of 2013